Jeanne Benedict | Spokesperson
Jeanne’s Spokesperson Reel
Jeanne’s Promotional Partnerships have been sweet, colorful, and blooming with fresh ideas!
- 2012 Jeanne kicks off the year with Amex and Bruce Foods, and is thrilled to be working with OFF!
- 2011 Jeanne is pleased to partner with SAF (Society of American Florists) again, enjoys a bunch of fun media ops with Sam’s Club and Walmart, and ends the year with Dunkin Donuts, Mrs. Cubbinson’s, Tetris, and a bunch of SMT Co-Ops!
- 2010 Jeanne partners with SAF (Society of American Florists) and Flings Bins for the year!
- 2009 Winter Holidays – Jeanne travels to North Pole Alaska for a Co-Op SMT with Santa sponsored by Smartbox, Tide, 2KPlay, Izze, and Dawn.
- 2009 Winter – Jeanne works with Vtech and Nuvo Liqueur.
- 2009 Summer and Fall -Jeanne teams up with 2KPlay for their Birthday Party Bash Wii game for an SMT and ground media tour.
- 2009 Summer – Jeanne does a blogger event and ParentsTV for Del Monte Fruit Chillers.
- 2008 Jeanne does a Super Bowl promo for PriloseOTC and a winter promo for Kodak. She also does a holiday SMT as a spokesperson for Nancy’s Frozen Appetizers and Vanity Fair products.
- 2007 Jeanne joins Celebrations.com as a Contributing Editor and Lifestyle Party Expert.
- 2007 Jeanne does a PrilosecOTC SMT for the Super Bowl.
- 2006 Jeanne does product integrated segments for Baileys and the California Cheese Board on the TV talk show Soaptalk.
- 2006 Jeanne is a spokesperson for Country Crock Deluxe Side Dishes with an SMT, ad hoc media, and online video host.
- 2005 Jeanne is a spokeperson for Salads of the Sea and Santa Barbara Bay Dips.
- 2005 Jeanne is a spokesperson for a 10 city national media tour for Michael’s Arts & Crafts.
- 2004 Jeanne is the home tailgating expert for a PrilosecOTC SMT with football legend Phil Simms.
- 2002 Jeanne desgins seasonal crafts for RIT Dye.
- 2001 Jeanne and Jim McCann, CEO of 1-800-Flowers.com®, co-author the book, Celebrations.
- 1996 Jeanne’s hit “how-to” video, “Gingerbread House Party,” is offered on the back of 6,000,000 boxes and bags of C&H powdered sugar.
For spokesperson and speaking engagements, including inquries from third-party speaking agencies, please contact Jeanne at JEANNEBENEDICT@SBCGLOBAL.NET.
Please cc me if you are working with an agent. Thanks, and I look forward to working with you ~ Jeanne Benedict